Mind The Sap

Errant ramblings, mostly.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Instead, we have puppies!




Being a "mom," as I am learning, means mondo changes to any responsible person's life. Ever since D. came into the picture, my leisure time is increasingly spent with puppy: time spent taking puppy on walks or to the dog park, deciding which food and toys are right for puppy, and, of course, taking many pictures of puppy. Do I want to go to a movie? Hell ya, but how long is it? Can I leave D. long enough to have dinner *and* a movie? I wonder who's going to watch D. while I'm away? These questions and others pervade.

Yes, my life has become somewhat one-dimensional these past three months, but it's just a faze--like puppyhood itself. Enjoy the pics & I'll emerge soon, a few pairs of shoes the less, but all the prouder that D. is becoming a little man--er--dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica McGann said...

Oh, he's so precious I can't stand it!
Dear, dear, little Dexter!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Andrea, I hope you don't mind -- I was so overcome by the cuteness of these pics that I sent a link to your blog to cuteoverload.com (crediting you, of course.)

The one with sleepy eyes has an "awwww!" factor of 8.2 on the "whimpering because of da cuteness" scale.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home