Mind The Sap

Errant ramblings, mostly.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Confession

I am too dumb for C.S.I. Miami. The plot moves too quickly and I can't keep up with all the technical information. Some episodes I am "better at" then others, but mostly I find myself two steps behind the action. If only there were more commercial breaks in between all of those flashbacks and lab scenes, then maybe I'd be able to process the information faster and enjoy the show.

I've noticed that the people on that show know a lot about things I've never given much thought to-- like guns, bullets and blood spatter patterns. I am not convinced that ythis is an adequate excuse for not understanding, since they usually explain this stuff pretty well. They do it too quickly, though!
Jeez. Some people are addicted to this show. These people are SMART! Or at least smarter than me.

I have to practice watching this show because as it is, I am too dumb for C.S.I. Miami. Law and Order is more my pace.